Today, you can celebrate the most significant royal event of our generation with an exclusive £5 and 50p coin cover, featuring new UK Royal Mail Coronation Stamps...
Here’s why you need one for your collection:
- The cover includes the four new UK Coronation stamps from Royal Mail that reflect King Charles' devotion to the Crown, Diversity and Community, The Commonwealth, and Sustainability
- The stamps are accompanied by the official UK Coronation 50p and £5 coins from The Royal Mint, struck to Brilliant Uncirculated Quality and featuring a special crowned portrait – only seen on this unique range of coins
- The reverse of the 50p features the royal cypher set against the front of Westminster Abbey, and the £5 depicts the St Edward’s Crown alongside other coronation regalia
- The cover is specially postmarked on the 6th May 2023, preserving the official date of King Charles III's Coronation for generations
- Just 495 available worldwide!
Considering this is one of the most limited ways to own these coins, it's unlikely they will be around for long.
Don’t miss out, pre-order before the 6th May to secure yours…
Or, secure the even more limited Silver 50p and £5 Coronation Coin Cover Pair by clicking here >>
UK King Charles III Coronation 50p & £5 Cover
(+ £3.99 p&p)
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Actual Size of Cover: 254mm x 177mm
- Coins: UK 2023 Coronation BU 50p & £5
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel
- Weight: 8g / 28.28g
- Diameter: 27.30mm / 38.61mm
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Stamps: GB 2023 Coronation Mini Sheet 4v
- Postmarking: 06.05.2023
- Edition Limit: 495