** MEMORIAM COINS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FROM THE ROYAL MINT **
A UK 50p and £5 coin has been released to honour the incredible life and legacy of Queen Elizabeth II. And today you can own it alongside the official Royal Mail In Memoriam Stamps.
Importantly, these are also the first UK coins to feature the new King Charles III portrait on the obverse.
- Each cover features the official UK 50p & £5 coins released to honour Queen Elizabeth II’s incredible life
- The reverse of the 50p features the 1953 Coronation Crown design by Edgar Fuller, and the £5 features a dual-portrait design by John Bergdahl
- Both are struck to a superior Brilliant Uncirculated Quality
- The coins are also the FIRST UK coins to feature King Charles III on the obverse, designed by renowned sculptor Martin Jennings and fully approved by His Majesty the King
- The coins features alongside Royal Mail’s official In Memoriam Stamps, which are postmarked on their first day of issue – 10th November 2022
- Limited to just 2,022 worldwide
The In Memoriam coins are now off sale at The Royal Mint, which means this could be your last chance to own such a historically significant issue! Click 'Add to Basket' now to secure yours before the limited stock is gone!
UK 2022 QEII 50p and £5 BU First Day Cover
(+ £3.99 p&p)
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Stamps: GB 2022 In Memoriam 4v
- Postmarking Date: 10th November 2022
- Edition Limit: 2,022
- Coins: UK 2022 Base Metal Brilliant Uncirculated 50p and £5