Today, you can own a BRAND NEW 50p coin released to celebrate the sequel to Lewis Carroll’s tale of nonsense ‘Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There’ — in stunning Gold Proof Quality!
Since their release earlier this year, the first Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland 50p coins have seen unprecedented demand. From coin collectors to Alice fans, demand has been huge and as a result the coins have become some of the most popular released this year!
So, it felt only right to enter the fantastical world again, one last time…
BRAND NEW Through the Looking-Glass Gold Proof 50p
There are FIVE KEY reasons why this coin deserves a place in your collection:
- The FINAL Alice 50p coin to be released by the Isle of Man Treasury and fully approved by Her Majesty the Queen.
- It has been struck from .916 Gold to a flawless Proof finish. Proof coins have the highest grade of finish found on coins. They’re produced using a specially prepared Die and struck several times to ensure enhanced definition.
- The edition limit has been SLASHED to one fifth of the first 50p — meaning ONLY 100 people in the world are able to own this coin. Many will miss out.
- It features a specially commissioned design of Alice by renowned illustrator Stephen Lee.
- Celebrates one of the most beloved stories in British History that has been adapted for stage and screen in its 150 year heritage.
Secure yours today for a deposit of £125! (+p&p)
The Alice Through the Looking-Glass Gold Proof 50p coin is without a doubt one of the most limited ways to secure this new 50p design. And, with the edition limit JUST one fifth of what it was on the previous release, they won't be around for long!
Remember, you can own one today with a down payment of £125 followed by nine further interest free payments — just tick the instalment option at checkout.
“There’s nothing to cry about” providing you hurry and secure your coin today.
Alice Through the Looking-Glass Gold 50p
(+ £7.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Coin Diameter: 27.30mm
- Coin Weight: 15.5g
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Stephen Lee/ Matt Tindall
- Metal: .916 Gold
- Finish: Proof
- Edition limit: 100