A BRAND NEW UK 50p has been authorised for release to celebrate Team GB and mark the 2020 Tokyo Olympics being held in 2021.
It has been expertly struck by The Royal Mint to a prestigious “double-thickness” Piedfort specification and flawless proof finish. It contains double the amount of .925 silver and features – for the FIRST TIME on a Piedfort coin, selective colour printing.
Significantly, this coin was never meant to exist and will therefore make it highly sought-after – it SOLD OUT at the Min in under 8 hours!
The most sought-after Piedfort 50p of 2021
This coin is sure to be the most sought-after Piedfort 50p of 2021 for several reasons:
1. This coin was never meant to exist. It was originally slated for release in 2020 but the Olympic Games were rescheduled to 2021 as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. This is the first time that the games have been rescheduled rather than cancelled.
2. The coin is dual-dated. The reverse bears the date “2020” to mark the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, and the obverse by Jody Clark features the year of issue, 2021. This is one of only a handful of dual-dated 50ps to exist in British numismatic history!
3. Olympic 50ps are some of the most sought-after UK coins. Every UK Olympic Piedfort 50p ever issued has completely SOLD OUT.
4. We’ve seen unparalleled demand for 2020 Annual Sets that featured the 2020-dated Team GB 50p. These collectors WILL want to own the 2021-dated coin.
JUST 1,500 issued – secure yours for £25
Crucially, JUST 1,500 single coins were authorised for release. This tiny number was NOT enough for an issue that’s been highly anticipated since January 2020.
It’s clear that you need to take urgent action to make sure you avoid disappointment. You can do so by ordering yours now for a deposit of JUST £25 (+p&p) followed by four further interest-free instalments.
This new coin has been hotly anticipated and will be highly-sought after. Don’t miss out, click ‘Add to Basket’ now.
UK 2021 Team GB Silver Proof Piedfort 50p
(+ £3.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: UK
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Coin Diameter: 27.3mm
- Coin Weight: 16g
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: David Knapton
- Metal: .925 Silver with selective colour
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 1,500