A symbol of royal power for nearly 1,000 years, the Tower of London remains one of Britain’s most iconic attractions. And now, it is being celebrated with a brand new £5 coin series.
FOUR magnificent coins
Each coin has been struck from 925/1000 Sterling Silver to a perfect proof finish and is specially designed to pay homage to a different iconic aspect of the tower:
- The Ravens – the tower’s most famous inhabitants. The ravens have been a constant presence at the Tower of London and legend has it that if they ever leave, the kingdom will fall.
- The Crown Jewels – featuring the most recognised piece in the collection, the crown of Mary of Modena, the wife of James II and used by every queen consort for the next 150 years.
- The Yeoman Warder – more commonly known as Beefeaters. They have been guarding the tower since 1485 when King Henry VII created their garrison making them one of the oldest such groups in the world.
- The Ceremony of the Keys – the Tower’s most famous tradition. The Queen’s Keys have locked up the Tower for a millennium.
Each coin will arrive ready to display in its official individual Royal Mint presentation case with certificate of authenticity.
Extremely limited edition – just 3,800 worldwide
Importantly, each of these £5 coins has a single coin edition limit of just 3,800. When you consider the UK 2018 Royal Wedding Silver £5 had an edition limit of 15,000 and is sold out at the Mint, these issues are sure to be a future collector priority.
What’s more, you can secure ALL FOUR COINS – the entire series – today for an initial deposit of just £33 (+p&p) (just tick the instalment option at checkout).
Click ‘add to basket’ now to secure your Tower of London £5 Collection.
UK 2019 Complete Tower of London £5 Silver Proof Coin Collection
(+ £7.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: UK
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Coin Diameter: 38.61mm
- Coin Weight: 28.28g
- Obverse: QE II by Jody Clark
- Reverse: Glyn Davies
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Finish: Proof
- Edition limit: 3,800