The Royal Mint have issued some truly special annual coin packs over the years and these have become extremely desirable to British coin collectors.
Each pack contains the coins which circulated that year, presented in colourful and informative packaging, known as BU (Brilliant Uncirculated) Packs.
Exclusive Offer - Final bundle remaining!
Today we are offering the opportunity to own not just one, but FOURTEEN of these official Royal Mint BU Packs - preserving these fantastic coins for generations to come.
These are the coins which have defined the decimal era.
The bundle includes these significant packs as well as many more:
- 1985 BU coin collection - containing the first coins to feature the updated portrait of Queen Elizabeth II by Raphael Maklouf.
- 1986 BU coin collection - featuring the very first coin of the UK's new denomination; the £2 coin was first issued in 1986 to celebrate the Commonwealth Games.
- 1992 BU coin collection - including the UK's rarest 50p, the EC Presidency which is no longer is circulation and has a mintage figure almost half the size of the Kew Gardens 50p! This set also contains both large and small specification 10p coins.
- 2008 BU coin collection - featuring the last of the old emblems issued before the biggest change to British coinage since decimalisation. 2008 was a pivotal year for UK coins and this set celebrates the designs that served us well for almost 40 years.
All of the above AND MORE are included in this exclusive set!
It is not very often you have the chance to instantly own such an enviably large collection of classic British coins, and this bundle has used some of our last remaining stock, so make sure you order today to avoid disappointment!
As such desirable packs, these sets will not be around for long, so please do not delay your order!
Bundle of 14 Royal Mint BU Packs
(+ £4.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- 14 x Royal Mint BU Packs
- Quality: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Packs include: 1983 Great British, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1988, 1991, 1992,
- 1993, 1995, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2008