A homage to the Canadian flag and its nation, this 2oz Silver Proof coin showcases advanced minting technology which is a first of its kind for The Royal Canadian Mint.
- Both the obverse and reverse fields of the coin are undulated, giving a unique sense of movement to the iconic Canadian flag which is prominently depicted with selective colour printing.
- What’s more, it’s struck from two full ounces of pure silver – the Mint’s signature “four nines" silver, the purest grade available – to a perfect proof finish.
- And with an impressive diameter of 50mm, you can appreciate the intricate engraved detail and the innovative wavy texture of the coin’s fields.
- Considering the ground-breaking minting and the fact this issue is the first of its kind from the Mint, it was in high demand worldwide.
- It is no longer available at The Royal Canadian Mint...
Just 46 coins remain, and you can secure this impressive issue for your collection today with a deposit of just £22.50 (+p&p) followed by 9 further equal interest-free instalments.
Make sure you don’t miss out by ordering yours today – click ‘Add to Basket’ now.
Canada 2019 2oz Pure Silver Proof Rippling Flag of Canada Coin
(+ £3.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Canada
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Coin Diameter: 50mm
- Coin Weight: 2oz
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt
- Reverse: Rebecca Yanovskaya
- Metal: 99.99% Silver
- Finish: Proof with colour printing
- Edition limit: 2,500