Earlier this year, to mark the 50th anniversary of the 50p, The Royal Mint re-issued some of the most popular and collectable 50ps reflecting British Culture.
But perhaps more importantly, each set gave collectors a second chance to secure the pinnacle for most 50p collectors – the Kew Gardens 50p.
Unsurprisingly, the limited edition proof sets sold out in record time – just 2 hours!
Now, to continue the celebrations of the 50th year of the 50p, The Royal Mint has released a second set of iconic 50ps, this time celebrating British military history.
And what’s more, to give more collectors the chance to own these sought-after coins, The Royal Mint has released BOTH SETS in Brilliant Uncirculated quality.
Here’s your opportunity to own them…
- The most recent set issued in celebration of the 50p is a true tribute to British military history.
- Demand for military commemoratives are at an all-time high, especially as this year we also celebrate the 75th Anniversary of D-Day. This set is expected to be in high demand.
- Includes: 50th Anniversary of D-Day, 150th Anniversary of the Victoria Cross, Victoria Cross Heroics Acts, 75th Anniversary of the Battle of Britain and 950th Anniversary of the Battle of Hastings.
British Culture Set
- First issued earlier in the year, proof sets COMPLETELY SOLD OUT within 2 hours of release.
- Features 50p designs that capture cultural symbols unique to the British nation.
- Designs include: The Britannia, 100 Years of Girl Guiding, The Scout Movement, First Sub-Four Minute Mile and Kew Gardens.
Two sets, TEN iconic and highly sought-after 50ps
Each 50p is struck to the superior Brilliant Uncirculated quality which is sought-after by collectors, as it means it is free from any marks you would find on circulated coins.
Plus, each one is protectively encapsulated in its attractive original Royal Mint packaging to preserve its quality for generations to come.
Act now – secure yours today – for just £18
The good news is that you can secure both 50th Anniversary of the 50p sets – remember that’s TEN iconic coins, including the rare Kew Gardens 50p – with a deposit of just £18 (+ p&p), followed by 4 further equal interest-free instalments. This is the official Royal Mint issue price for both sets.
Considering the extraordinary demand for 50ps, and the historic significance of the 50th Anniversary, this collection is sure to be in high demand.
Click ‘Add to basket’ to order yours now.
UK 2019 50th Anniversary of the 50p BU Pack Collection - British Culture & Military
(+ £3.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: UK
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Coin Diameter: 27.30mm
- Coin Weight: 8g
- Obverse: QEII by Jody Clark
- Reverse: Various
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Edition Limit: Unlimited