This item is out of stock but we are taking pre-orders. However, please note that the due to production delays at The Royal Mint because of coronavirus, we do not currently expect to have further stock until mid-August. Your card will not be charged until you set is ready for despatch.
The brand new commemorative coins for 2020 have just been announced, including eight definitive coins and five new commemorative issues for 2020. And today you have the chance to secure them in superior Proof quality.
Five BRAND NEW UK 2020 commemorative coins
The five commemorative coins, marking significant anniversaries, included are as follows:
- King George III £5– marking the 200th anniversary of the end of King George III’s reign
- VE Day £2– commemorating the 75th anniversary of VE day, signalling the end of WWII
- Agatha Christie £2– celebrating “100 years of Mystery”, the centenary of her debut mystery novel
- Mayflower £2– marking the 400th anniversary of the Mayflower’s maiden voyage to The New World
- Team GB 50p– a tribute to Team GB ahead of the 2020 Olympic Games due to be held in Tokyo
The five new commemorative coins are accompanied by the eight definitive coins from the 1p to the £2, all newly dated for 2020. Finally, each set is completed by The Royal Mint Medal, only available in collector proof sets.
It’s the superior Proof finish that collectors look for
Whilst millions of coins will be issued for circulation this year, The Royal Mint has selected just 7,000 to be struck in superior Proof quality in this limited presentation.
Proof coins are individually struck with the punch hitting the blank several times to create the perfect, flawless “Proof” finish, and also creates maximum contrast between the frosted design and perfect mirror-like background of the coin.
It’s this superior quality that makes Proof coins more sought after amongst serious numismatic collectors.
JUST 7,000 available – ACT NOW to secure yours for JUST £31
If you want to secure these BRAND NEW 2020 coins in Proof quality you’ll need to be quick. That’s because JUST 7,000 sets have been authorised for release worldwide – surely nowhere near enough to satisfy collector demand.
Especially when you consider that Annual Collector Proof Sets in this limited presentation with far higher edition limits of 15,000 have COMPLETELY SOLD OUT at the mint – under half the edition limit of the new 2020 set.
The good news is you can secure your set today with a deposit of JUST £31 (+p&p) followed by four further interest-free instalments. That’s the Royal Mint issue price.
Click ‘Add to basket’ to order your 2020 UK Proof Coin Set now.
UK 2020 Annual Collector Proof Coin Set
(+ £3.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: Various Base Metal
- Finish: Proof
- Includes: 5 commemorative issues and 8 definitive UK coins
- Limited Presentation: 7,000