*** SOLD OUT ***
This coin has now sold out, however you may be interested in owning the latest ULTRA high-relief coin release by clicking here >>
Innovation is nothing new to the Royal Canadian Mint. Whether it be a shape, size or never before-seen technology, the mint are always looking for ways to push the limits on what can be achieved next in the minting world.
Over the last few years, the results have been some of the world’s most stunning, technologically advanced coins, with sell outs guaranteed.
And their latest interactive coin has already taken the collecting world by storm, selling out at the Mint within hours!
Introducing the Hummingbird and Bloom Interactive 5oz Silver Coin
The newest in the interactive coin series from the Royal Canadian Mint follows on from the Bumblebee and Bloom & Christmas Tree and Train SELL-OUT issues. It really is one of the most remarkable coins ever made so make sure you take a look at the images and video to see this innovative coin in full action!
Here are just a few key points of why this statement coin is the perfect centrepiece to any collection:
- It uses state-of-the-art innovative gyroscopic technology allowing the coin to actually move!
- The sophisticated design features a gold-plated fine yellow hummingbird flying around a beautifully engraved rose-gold plated zinnia - magnificently merging art and technology; engraving and casting; silver and gold.
- It has been struck from an impressive 5 ounces of .9999 Pure Silver across a huge 65.25mm surface
- The coin is extremely limited – restricted to 1,250 collectors worldwide and JUST 4 remaining for the UK market.
- It COMPLETELY SOLD OUT at the Mint in under 9 hours - making this your last chance to own it.
Secure yours TODAY with a down payment of just £59.50
You really do have to see it to fully appreciate all the stand-out features. It’s an outstanding work of art that is so visually spectacular, words will never be able to do it justice.
The coin comes presented on a circular wooden base, with a protective dome and with a certificate of authenticity.
What’s more, you can secure yours today for an initial deposit of just £59.50 – just tick the instalment option at the checkout.
Remember, only 1,250 people in the whole world can own this coin and it has already completely SOLD OUT at the Mint– this is your chance to own one for your collection.
Don’t delay, click ‘add to basket’ to order your Hummingbird and Bloom Silver 5oz Coin today…
The Canadian Hummingbird and Bloom Silver 5oz Silver Coin
(+ £7.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Canada
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Coin Diameter: 65.25mm
- Coin Weight: 157.6g
- Obverse: QEII
- Reverse: Hummingbird and Bloom by artist Eric Boyer
- Metal: .999 Silver with .925 Silver bird/flower plated in 24ct gold
- Finish: Proof
- Edition limit: 1,250