Paddington is one of the most iconic and beloved British characters of all time. His adventures since leaving Darkest Peru have entertained millions of families across the globe and he even now has his own 50p series!
Paddington’s adventures began in 2018, when he was featured on 50ps at two instantly recognisable London destinations: Buckingham Palace and Paddington Station. And now you have the exclusive opportunity to add BOTH the 2018 Paddington 50ps to your collection.
TWO 50ps to add to your collection
Each coin is struck from .925 Sterling Silver to an impeccable proof finish, and features a full colour image of Paddington:
- Paddington at the Station – the famous bear is captured sat at his namesake train station in London, wearing his signature blue duffle coat and battered bush hat, waiting patiently on his suitcase.
- Paddington at the Palace – the second coin to be released to celebrate the 60th Anniversary of Paddington’s first adventure. The very British bear is featured outside the royal abode waving a union jack flag.
Your two coins will arrive ready to display in their individual contemporary Perspex blocks and official Royal Mint packaging. Not forgetting they also come with their numbered certificates of authenticity.
Act now – secure yours for JUST £26
The Paddington 50p series has been phenomenally popular with collectors, and we are fortunate to have a limited number of 2018 coins still available for our collectors.
Silver Proof 50ps have become some of the most sought-after issues around, with many now completely sold out – making it very difficult for collectors to fill gaps in their collections.
The good news is, if you act now, you can secure BOTH 2018 coins for your collection with a down payment of just £26 (+p&p), followed by 4 further equal interest-free instalments.
Make sure you avoid disappointment by securing yours today. All you need to do is click ‘add to basket’.
UK 2018 Paddington 50p Silver Proof Pair
(+ £3.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Weight: 8g
- Diameter: 27.3mm
- Metal: .925 Silver with Colour Printing
- Finish: Proof
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: David Knapton
- Denomination: 50p
- Year of Issue: 2018
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Limited Edition Presentation: 60,000
- Maximum Coin Mintage: 75,000