** Please note, this is a pre-order item. We currently expect to dispatch all outstanding orders by Mid April **
To mark the centenary of the opening of Tutankhamun’s tomb, a 50p has been authorised by the Isle of Man Treasury.
And it’s this 50p that is the most unique and impressive coin in the range. That’s because it’s been struck to a DOUBLE DIAMETER size from 1oz of Pure Silver — a technique that’s only been seen on a handful of limited edition Silver coins.
But most importantly, this is the FIRST coin to feature the new official British Isles portrait of King Charles III.
- Just 195 Double Diameter 50ps have been authorised. Considering The Royal Mint's Silver Proof Tutankhamun £5 has an edition limit of 1922, how long can 195 coins possibly last? It’s more than 10 TIMES more limited.
- Struck from 1oz of .999 Pure Silver to a pristine Proof finish with the addition of 24ct Gold-plating
- It spans a huge diameter of 54.60mm and weighs a sturdy 1oz — that’s twice the size of a standard 50p and almost four times heavier
- Featuring an iconic design carefully curated by Joe Cummings of the famous death mask of Tutankhamun which has been selectively plated in 24ct Gold.
- Authorised by the Isle of Man Treasury
- The first coin to feature the new official British Isles effigy of King Charles III.
- Protectively housed in a deluxe presentation box, meaning your 50p can be safely stored and displayed for years to come.
Secure yours with a deposit of just £19.50 (+p&p), followed by a further 9 interest-free instalments.
Click here to shop the full range now >>
The Mask of Tutankhamun Silver 1oz 50p
(+ £3.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of issue: Isle of Man
- Denomination: Fifty Pence
- Year of issue: 2023
- Metal: 999/1000 Ag with 24ct Au plate
- Diameter: 54.60mm
- Weight: 31.10g
- Reverse: Joe Cummings
- Obverse: Glyn Davies
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 195