Due to extremely limited stock remaining this coin is no longer available to order at this pricepoint. If you’d like to be contacted about securing one of the final few available please complete the form below:
We’re releasing our initial stock of new 2018 Gold Proof Sovereigns to collectors for a deposit of just £49.50. But there may only be days to own one.
1) Just 300 are available for an initial deposit of £49.50 making it the most affordable way to secure the new Sovereign.
2) We’re in the golden age of the Proof Sovereign – last year’s edition sold out at The Royal Mint in just 4 weeks and in July the entire mintage of Piedfort Sovereigns sold out on its first day of issue.
3) Next year Her Majesty the Queen will celebrate the 65th anniversary of her coronation, becoming the first British monarch ever to do so. To mark the anniversary, the Proof Sovereign features a special one-year-only mintmark for the very first time.
4) There will only ever be 10,500 single 2018 Proof Sovereigns issued - the same edition limit as last year’s sell-out Proof Sovereign.
Struck in 22 Carat Gold to a Proof Finish, each coin will arrive ready to display in its Royal Mint Presentation Case with Official Certificate of Authenticity.
To reserve your coin today for an initial payment of just £49.50 followed by 9 interest-free monthly instalments of £49.50 - simply click the ‘Add to basket’ button and tick the instalments box in your basket.
UK 2018 Gold Proof Sovereign
(+ £4.99 p&p)
By joining the Priority List you are guaranteed toautomatically receive future UK Gold Proof Sovereigns at thePriority List price. We'll always write to you a couple of weeks before the release to confirm that you still wish to receive the new issue. You can cancel at any time and you are always covered by your full 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Year of Issue: 2018
- Metal: 22 Carat Gold
- Finish: Proof
- Weight: 7.98g
- Diameter: 22.05mm
- Limited Edition Presentation: 10,500
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Benedetto Pistrucci