Unfortunately the DateStampTM Specimen Set is no longer available to order online but you can still secure the brand new 2018 Annual Coins in Change Checker CERTIFIED Brilliant Uncirculated quality. Click here for details >>
Today you can become one of just 995 collectors to own the 2018 DateStamp™ Specimen Year Set.
The set comprises the five new UK commemorative coins announced for 2018:
- The Fifth Birthday of Prince George £5 Coin
- The Royal Air Force Centenary £2 Coin
- The Frankenstein £2 Coin
- The First World War Armistice £2 Coin
- The Representation of the People Act 50p
Each coin has been struck by The Royal Mint to Brilliant Uncirculated collector quality and individually encapsulated in special tamper-proof capsules.
They are also individually identified by their own unique DateStamp™ set serial number, which you can even register online to receive your DateStamp™ Registration Certificate that ensures your set’s provenance for now and the future.
Official First Day of Release Royal Mail Postmarks
However, what marks the 2018 Specimen Year Set apart is the fact that it is forever set in time by the official Royal Mail postmark that marks the coins’ first day of release – 1st January 2018.
2018 sell out almost guaranteed
Importantly, just 995 sets have been assembled for collectors. That’s the same edition limit as the 2016 and 2017 DateStamp™ Specimen Sets that both sold out in a matter of weeks. That means the new 2018 is almost guaranteed to sell out in the same quick timeframe.
Don’t delay – secure yours today.
The 2018 DateStamp UK Specimen Year Set
(+ £3.99 p&p)
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Five coin set includes: Prince George £5, Frankenstein £2, RAF £2, WW1 £2,
- Representation of the People Act 50p
- £5: Cupro-Nickel, 28.28g, 38.61mm
- £2: Cupro-Nickel/Brass, 12g, 28.4mm
- 50p: Cupro-Nickel, 8g, 27.3mm
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Postmarking Date: 1st January 2018
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Edition Limit: 995
- DateStamp(TM) is a trademark of 288 Group Ltd