** SOLD OUT **
Today, you can celebrate a new era in Royal Mail history with an exclusive DateStamp™ Silver Britannia Pair – featuring the new King Charles III Definitive Stamp.
Beautifully combining the first ever 1st Class Stamp of King Charles III and the first 1oz Silver Britannia, alongside Queen Elizabeth II's last stamp and last 1oz Britannia, there are so many reasons this deserves a place in your collection...
- Comprises the brand-new 1st Class stamp of King Charles III as well as the last 1st Class stamp to feature Queen Elizabeth II
- Includes King Charles III's first 1oz Bullion Britannia, and his mother's last 1oz Britannia – as the flagship coin of the UK, many collectors will look to secure these for their collections
- Specially postmarked by Royal Mail on the 4th April 2023 – the new stamp's first day of issue
- Just 495 available worldwide
DateStamp™ issues have a strong track record of selling out due to their one-day-only postmark, which means no more can ever be made.
Don’t miss out, secure yours today.
The King Charles & Queen Elizabeth First and Last Silver DateStampTM
(+ £3.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Year of Issue: 2023
- Metal: 999/1000 Pure Silver
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Weight: 31.21g
- Obverse: QEII by Jody Clark / KCIII by Martin Jennings
- Reverse: Philip Nathan
- Finish: Bullion
- Postmarking: 4th April 2023
- Maximum Authorised Release Quantity: 495
- DateStamp(TM) is a trademark of 288 Group Ltd