Over 200 years ago, HMS Victory was the flagship of Vice Admiral Horatio Nelson, helping the British see off the might of the larger combined fleet of the French and Spanish during the Battle of Trafalgar. Now in her 245th year of service, she's the world's oldest naval ship still in commission.
Now, for the very first time, a set of Silver 50ps has been issued in honour of the ship. And these 50ps have taken a very special trip aboard HMS Victory to sit in Nelson's day cabin!
- This set includes FIVE spectacular designs depicting the ship at full sail, the stern of the ship, cannons firing, a portrait of Nelson, and his final moments after being struck by a musket ball
- Each coin has been struck from .925 Sterling Silver to a Proof finish and features its design in full colour!
- You can secure yours today with an initial payment of just £34.99 followed by 9 interest free instalments of £34.99
- A donation will be made to the National Museum of the Royal Navy for each coin sold
Just 400 sets have been authorised. Considering The Royal Mint's Silver Proof £5 celebrating Admiral Nelson sold out of an edition limit of 30,000, how long can 400 sets possibly last?
Especially knowing that they have been aboard Victory... Don't wait to find out — secure yours now.
HMS Victory Silver Proof 50p Collection
(+ £4.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Jersey,
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Metal: 925/1000 Silver with selective colour ink
- Diameter: 27.3mm,
- Weight: 8g
- Denomination: Fifty Pence
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS
- Reverse: Rudolf Farkas,
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 400