Today you can become one of just 2,015 collectors to own the 2015 DateStamp™ UK Specimen Year Set.
The set contains twelve new United Kingdom 2015 coins, including the five commemorative designs. Each coin has been struck by The Royal Mint to collector standard brilliant uncirculated quality and individually encapsulated in special tamper-proof capsules, favoured by numismatists the world-over.
Forever marking a moment in time
What marks this 2015 DateStamp™ Year Set apart is the fact that it is forever set in time by the official Royal Mail 1st January 2015 postmark encapsulated with each individual coin in the set.
Finally, the 12 brilliant uncirculated coins in the collection are identified by their own unique DateStamp™ serial number, which you can even register online to receive your DateStamp™ Registration Certificate which ensures your set’s provenance for now and the future.
The complete set of 12 DateStamp™ coins is finally displayed in a luxurious wooden presentation case, with its accompanying Certificate and information about the new 2015 designs.
Each set includes the five new 2015 commemorative coins;
- Winston Churchill £5 Coin - commemorating the 50th Anniversary of Winston Churchill’s death.
- The Battle of Waterloo £5 Coin - issued to mark the 200th anniversary of the Battle of Waterloo.
- The Magna Carta £2 Coin - marking 800 years since the Magna Carta or ‘Great Charter’ was signed and sealed by King John and the feudal barons.
- The First World War Royal Navy £2 Coin - a second £2 coin in a series commemorating the First World War, this time honouring the services of the Royal Navy.
- The Battle of Britain 50p coin - issued to commemorate the 75th Anniversary of the Battle of Britain.
Limited to 2,015 Sets
Importantly, just 2,015 sets have been assembled for collectors and given the on-going popularity of other DateStamp™ issues, we expect the whole edition will sell out quickly.
The 2015 DateStamp UK Specimen Year Set
(+ £3.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- DateStamp(TM): 1st January 2015
- Maximum authorised release quantity: 2,015
- All coins: Brilliant Uncirculated condition
- See images for individual coin specifications
- DateStamp(TM) is a trademark of 288 Group Ltd