Royal Mint Executive Proof Sets are widely regarded as the peak of the minter’s art and this set is no exception.
Only 2,013 of these sets were ever issued so, as expected, the majority of them were snapped up very quickly. Therefore, during our end of year stock check we were very surprised to have found 103 of these sets - which may well represent the last surviving stock.
It contains nine coins in total – the Official UK Coronation Jubilee £5 Coin in Sterling Silver, alongside all eight of the definitive coins in their original circulating metals. But of course they are incomparable to the coins you find in your change, as all of the coins are Proof.
The Collector's Favourite
Proof coins are often considered the collector’s favourite – their mirrored surface and frosted relief show off the designs in the best possible way. They are struck up to four times with specially polished dies to achieve this effect – and The Royal Mint’s reputation for quality is unmatched.
The Coronation Jubilee £5 Coin – the centrepiece of your set - really benefits from the extra effort put into its production. The design by Emma Noble depicts The Imperial State Crown, worn by Queen Elizabeth II after her coronation and the quality of the striking marks this out as a coin that will become symbolic of its era.
The Last Surviving Stock
Whilst Executive Proof Sets are the pinnacle for collectors, those with a Royalty theme are the most sought-after of all.
Your set will arrive complete in a Deluxe Presentation Case from The Royal Mint, ideal to preserve the Proof finish of your coins if looked after correctly. It also comes with a Certificate of Authenticity, testifying to the silver content of the £5 coin and the edition limit of your set.
But remember, we have just 103 of these sets remaining and this could be your last opportunity to own this limited edition set. You can secure yours today - if you're quick.
2013 UK Coronation Jubilee Executive Proof Set
(+ £3.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Finish: Proof, Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS
- £5: Sterling Silver, Diameter: 38.61mm, Weight: 28.28g
- £2: Bi-metallic, Diameter: 28.40m, Weight: 12g
- £1: Nickel Brass, Diameter: 22.50mm, Weight: 9.5g
- 50p: CuproNickel, Diameter: 27.30mm, Weight: 8g
- 20p: CuproNickel, Diameter: 21.40mm, Weight: 5g
- 10p: Nickel Plated Steel, Diameter: 24.50mm, Weight: 6.5g
- 5p: Nickel Plated Steel, Diameter: 18.00mm, Weight: 3.25g
- 2p: Copper Plated Steel, Diameter: 25.91mm, Weight: 7.12g
- 1p: Copper Plated Steel, Diameter: 20.32mm, Weight: 3.56g