The most significant royal event of our generation has been celebrated with a Silver Proof Sovereign Set.
Authorised by the Isle of Man, this coin set commemorates the coronation of King Charles III and Queen Camilla.
- Brand New Silver Fractional Sovereign Set released to celebrate the coronation of King Charles III at Westminster Abbey
- Strictly Limited to JUST 295 Collectors WORLDWIDE but JUST 50 available for Westminster collectors
- Designed by renowned heraldic artist Quentin Peacock, featuring the coat of arms, the Royal cypher and MMXXIII across the top – specially created for this range of coins
- This Fractional Set features a Sovereign, a Double Sovereign and a Five Sovereign which have been struck from .999 Silver to a Proof finish
You can secure yours today for just £395 (+p&p), and you can choose to split that into ten interest-free monthly instalments.
That means that you can secure your coin and pay just £39.50 today!
But with so few available, it's recommended to secure yours today.
The Coronation Silver Proof Sovereign Set
(+ £4.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- All three coins:
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Year of Issue: 2023
- Metal: 999/1000 Silver
- Denomination: Five, Double, One Sovereign
- Diameter: 36.02mm, 28.04mm, 22.05mm
- Weight: 39.94g, 15.98g, 7.98g
- Reverse: Quentin Peacock
- Obverse: Glyn Davies
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 295