You can now own all 13 of the United Kingdom’s coins dated 2022 with the latest Annual Brilliant Uncirculated coin pack from The Royal Mint.
And this year’s collection includes two special coins to commemorate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee – including the UK’s first Royal 50p.
The five commemorative coins, marking significant anniversaries are:
- Platinum Jubilee 50p – the UK’s first ever Royal 50p
- Commonwealth Games 50p – issued to celebrate the third time in which the UK has hosted the Commonwealth Games, held in Birmingham
- Alexander Graham Bell £2 – issued to mark 100 years since the passing of Scottish-born inventor, scientist, and engineer who invented the first telephone
- Dame Vera Lynn £2 – issued to commemorate the iconic wartime singer, famed for boosting morale and supporting British troops during the Second World War
- Platinum Jubilee £5 – issued to commemorate 70 years of Her Majesty the Queen’s reign
The five commemorative coins are accompanied by the eight definitive coins from the 1p to the £2, all dated for 2022.
Importantly, each coin has been struck to a superior Brilliant Uncirculated finish – this is the finish collectors covet, as they’re free from the blemishes and scratches you find on your circulated change.
What’s more, all 13 coins arrive ready to display and enjoy in a bespoke presentation pack from The Royal Mint, complete with information about each of the coins and the significant anniversary they mark.
Click 'Add to basket' today to secure this set whilst stock lasts.
UK 2022 Annual Coin Set BU Pack
(+ £3.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: Various Base Metal
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Includes: 5 commemorative issues and 8 definitive UK coins