The Struck on the Day King Charles and Queen Camilla Coronation Silver Trio Set is one of the most exciting releases of the Coronation range.
We’ve already seen multiple sell outs across the Coronation range, so in the interest of urgency, you must act quickly to guarantee this set for your collection.
Here are the three key points that make this set so special:
1. It is a set of three 1oz Silver Proof Commemoratives that feature the Official Royal Coat of Arms of His Majesty King Charles III and Her Majesty Queen Camilla alongside a stunning dual portrait of the new monarchs.
2. Each medal has been struck on the Official Coronation date – this means that your set will forever be linked to this important moment in history.
And most importantly…
3. Only 350 sets are being struck on the 6th May. 350 simply won’t be enough! Since the Coronation date was announced, demand for commemoratives has been sky-high and shows no sign of slowing down.
A very quick sell out is anticipated. Each set will be allocated on a first-come, first served basis.
You can secure yours today for just £32.50. And importantly, you won’t pay a thing until you set has been despatched to you.
Struck on the Day - Coronation of King Charles III Commemorative Silver Trio
(+ £4.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Metal: 999/1000 Silver
- Weight: 31.10g
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Finish: Proof-like
- Obverse: Magnae Britanniae
- Reverse: Charles and Camilla Coat of Arms and Dual Portrait
- Edition Limit: 350