This year marks the 80th Anniversary of the Battle of Britain. Fought over British skies during 1940, the battle was a turning point in World War Two and ultimately saved Britain from German invasion. Any other outcome would have had unimaginable consequences on your life as you know it today.
In recognition of the anniversary, I am proud to announce the release of a new gold-plated coin, The Battle of Britain 80th Anniversary Spitfire Coin. Approved by Buckingham Palace and HM The Queen, there are several features that make it highly collectable:
- Officially licensed and produced under the expert guidance of the RAF, the coin features the heroic Supermarine Spitfire designed by renowned Airfix artist Adam Tooby, depicted in dramatic full colour.
- In recognition of the anniversary, the coin has been finished with the exquisite addition of 24 Carat gold plating.
- This exclusive release has been given a strict edition limit of JUST 19,500 worldwide and given the historic significance of this item, demand will exceed availability.
- Struck to a flawless Proof finish, this is the perfect final touch to making this commemorative so collectable.
The Westminster Collection is the exclusive distributor for the Official RAF Battle of Britain Coin and as such it is not available to purchase anywhere else.
The Battle of Britain 80th Anniversary Gold-Plated Proof Coin comes highly recommended. Not only is it extremely desirable in its own right, it is a fantastic tribute to the skilled pilots both past and present who have had the honour of having flown with the RAF and also a historically valuable piece to hand down to future generations. As such, I strongly recommend you act today to avoid disappointment.
Interest in military commemorative coins is at an all-time high, so demand for this official new coin is expected to be huge.
Don’t miss out, click 'add to basket' to secure yours TODAY!
The coin comes protectively encapsulated in a Westminster Collection coin wallet and is sent with its Certificte of Authenticity.
If you would like to SAVE £10.00 on this official new release and gain priority access to The Official RAF WWII Aircraft Collection, please click here.
The RAF Battle of Britain Spitfire Coin
(+ £3.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Guernsey
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Coin Diameter: 38.61mm
- Coin Weight: 28.28g
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS
- Reverse: Adam Tooby
- Metal: Copper with 24ct gold plating
- Finish: Proof
- Edition limit: 19,500