Today, you have the chance to own the official £5 coin issued by Jersey to celebrate the Coronation of King Charles III on 6 May 2023.
This historic event will have a huge impact on the collecting world, so we expect demand to outstrip availability. In fact, the "Mint Masters" Silver Set sold at a rate of one a minute to sell out in less than 2 hours.
And there are a couple of things that make this BRAND NEW coin especially collectable…
- It’s a once in a lifetime event. The Coronation of His Majesty will be etched in history — for the majority of the nation, this will be the first Coronation they've ever witnessed.
- It’s been struck to a Proof finish. That means it’s been struck several times using specially polished dies to create a flawless finish.
- It’s strictly limited to JUST 4,995 coins. That’s a tiny number for such an important historic event, so a sell-out looks guaranteed.
You can secure yours now for JUST £25 (+p&p) — but with a rapid sell out on the cards you’ll need to act now to secure this piece of Royal history.
Or own all three £5 coins issued to celebrate King Charles III's Coronation for £75 >>
King Charles III Coronation Proof £5 Coin
(+ £3.99 p&p)
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Jersey
- Year of Issue: 2023
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Weight: 28.28g
- Denomination: Five Pounds
- Reverse: Quentin Peacock, Timothy Noad
- Obverse: Glyn Davies
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 4995