** SOLD OUT **
But, you can still secure the 2023 UK King Charles III Coronation CERTIFIED BU 50p here >>
The coronation of King Charles III marks a new era for UK coinage, after 70 years of Queen Elizabeth II’s portrait gracing our coins.
For generations, our coins have celebrated British royal history and with the Change Checker Monarchs Collection Frame, you can trace back that history for more than 100 years…
Each coin included within this collection has been issued within the new monarch’s coronation year — from King Edward VII in 1902, right up to the coronation of King Charles III in 2023.
Your collection comes presented in the bespoke frame, including:
- 1902 King Edward VII Penny
- 1911 King George V Penny
- 1937 King George VI Brass Threepence
- 1953 Queen Elizabeth II Shilling
- 2023 King Charles III 50p — featuring a special crowned portrait of the King
As you can imagine, some of these coins are now difficult to source and, as such, there are only a limited number available.
Don’t miss the chance to own your Change Checker Monarchs Collection Frame for just £19.99, whilst stocks last.
Change Checker Monarchs Collection Frame
(+ £2.99 p&p)
(+ £2.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Year of Issue: 1902, 1911, 1937, 1953 and 2023
- Denomination: Penny, Threepence, Shilling, and Fifty Pence
- Finish: Circulated and Brilliant Uncirculated
- Edition Limit: 500