This item is out of stock but we are taking pre-orders. However, please note that the due to production delays at The Royal Mint because of coronavirus, we do not currently expect to have further stock until mid-August. Your card will not be charged until you set is ready for despatch.
You can now own all 13 of the United Kingdom’s BRAND NEW coins dated 2020 with the latest Royal Mint Annual Brilliant Uncirculated coin pack.
The five commemorative coins, marking significant anniversaries, included are as follows:
- King George III £5 – marking the 200th anniversary of the end of King George III’s reign
- VE Day £2 – commemorating the 75th anniversary of VE day, signalling the end of WWII
- Agatha Christie £2 – celebrating “100 years of Mystery”, the centenary of her debut mystery novel
- Mayflower £2 – marking the 400th anniversary of the Mayflower’s maiden voyage to The New World
- Team GB 50p – a tribute to Team GB ahead of the 2020 Olympic Games due to be held in Tokyo
The five new commemorative coins are accompanied by the eight definitive coins from the 1p to the £2, all newly dated for 2020.
Importantly, each coin has been struck to a superior Brilliant Uncirculated finish – this is the finish collectors covet as they’re free from the blemishes and scratches you find on your circulated change.
What’s more, all 13 coins arrive ready to display and enjoy in a bespoke Royal Mint presentation pack, complete with information about each of the coins and the significant anniversary they mark.
And better still, you can secure your new UK 2020 coins for the Royal Mint issue price of JUST £55 (+p&p).
Click 'add to basket' today to secure this set at its official Royal Mint issue price.
Also available in an immaculate and superior Proof finish >>
UK 2020 Annual Coin Set BU Pack
(+ £3.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: Various Base Metal
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Includes: 5 commemorative issues and 8 definitive UK coins