The 2022 Commemorative Coins have just been released and this year’s set includes a particularly special issue you won’t want to miss…
Celebrating the Queen’s remarkable 70 year reign is the UK’s very first ROYAL 50p coin!
You can now own this must-have release, alongside four new commemorative coins, each issued in superior Brilliant Uncirculated quality.
Your collection includes:
- Platinum Jubilee 50p — the UK’s first ever Royal 50p!
- Commonwealth Games 50p — issued to celebrate the third time in which the UK has hosted the Commonwealth Games, which will be held in Birmingham.
- Alexander Graham Bell £2 — issued to mark 100 years since the passing of Scottish-born inventor, scientist, and engineer who invented the first telephone.
- Dame Vera Lynn £2 — issued to commemorate the iconic wartime singer, famed for boosting morale and supporting British troops during the Second World War.
- Platinum Jubilee £5 — issued to commemorate 70 years of Her Majesty the Queen’s reign.
Each coin has been struck to a superior Brilliant Uncirculated quality, protectively encapsulated in official Change Checker packaging and housed within a Change Checker Album.
Secure yours today
Own ALL FIVE brand new 2021 coins in superior collector quality, housed within a Change Checker Album for JUST £47.50 (+p&p).
Secure your 2022 Commemorative Coin Set today!
The 2022 CERTIFIED BU Annual Coin Set in Album
(+ £3.99 p&p)
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- 5 x 2022 Commemorative BU coin issues, including:
- Commonwealth Games 50p - Designer: Natasha Preece
- Platinum Jubilee 50p - Designer: Osborne Ross
- Vera Lynn £2 - Designer: The Royal Mint
- Alexander Graham Bell £2 - Designer: Henry Gray
- Platinum Jubilee £5 - Designer: John Bergdahl
- 50p Cupro-Nickel, 8g, 27.3mm
- £2: Bi-Metallic, 12g, 28.4mm
- £5: Cupro-Nickel, 28.28g, 38.61mm
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Year of Issue: 2022