To celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the 50p coin, The Royal Mint has re-issued ten of the most popular and collectable 50ps in British history.
These 50p coins have seen such an over-whelming response from Collectors, this is your chance to secure ALL TEN re-issued 50ps for JUST £45 (+p&p) – including the sought-after Kew Gardens 50p!
Each coin has been protectively encapsulated and certified as superior Brilliant Uncirculated quality and displayed in a customised Change Checker page.
The 50th Anniversary of the 50p
First issued in 1969 as the first coin in the new decimal series, the 50 pence piece was a significant change in British coinage.
Since its introduction, the 50p coin has become one of the most collected coins, featuring many different commemorative designs.
Over the last couple of years, new British 50p coins have launched a whole new generation of collectors. These BRAND NEW 2019 re-issued 50ps are a first for The Royal Mint and a chance to secure some of the most popular and sought-after 50p coins for your collection.
The ten coins
Included in your set is:
- 2019 Britannia New Pence 50p
- 2019 Girl Guides 50p
- 2019 Scouting 50p
- 2019 Kew Gardens 50p
- 2019 Roger Bannister 50p
- 2019 D-Day 50p
- 2019 VC Winners Medal 50p
- 2019 VC Winners Soldier 50p
- 2019 Battle of Hastings 50p
- 2019 Battle of Britain 50p
Secure your set today
We’ve no doubt an anniversary of this significance will be extremely popular with our Collectors.
To ensure you don’t miss you, secure your 50th Anniversary of the 50p Complete CERTIFIED BU Coin set today for just £45 (+p&p).
So don’t delay, secure yours today by clicking ‘Add to basket’.
50th Anniversary of the 50p Complete BU Sets
(+ £3.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- 50th Anniversary of the 50p CERTIFIED BU Complete Coin Set
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Diameter: 27.30mm (each coin)
- Weight: 8g (each coin)
- Metal: Cupro-nickel
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse Designs: Britannia New Pence (Christopher Ironside), Kew Gardens
- (Christopher Le Brun), Scouting (Kerry Davies), Girl Guides (Johnathon Evans
- & Donna Hainan), Roger Bannister (James Butler), D-Day (John Mills), VC
- Winners Medal (Claire Aldridge), VC Winners Soldier (Clive Duncan), Battle
- of Hastings (John Bergdahl) and Battle of Britain (Gary Breeze)