King Charles III First Portrait BU 50p & £5 Pair
** No longer available from The Royal Mint **
A UK 50p and £5 coin have been released, each commemorating Queen Elizabeth II’s incredible life and reign, with a new obverse design featuring the King’s effigy for the very first time.
Own both coins as the perfect pair for just £36 (+p&p) and SAVE OVER 5% on buying them individually!
- The FIRST UK coinage to feature King Charles III’s effigy by British sculptor Martin Jennings, personally approved by His Majesty
- Released to honour the life of Queen Elizabeth II, the UK’s longest reigning monarch
- The 50p reverse design has been taken the 1953 Coronation Crown, designed by heraldic painter Edgar Fuller and modelled by Cecil Thomas
- The £5 reverse design has been created by John Bergdahl, including two new portraits of Queen Elizabeth II
- Struck to a superior Brilliant Uncirculated quality and protectively encapsulated to preserve for generations to come
- Your coins will be individually presented in official Change Checker packaging
The Memoriam coins are now off sale at The Royal Mint, meaning this could be your last chance to own such a historically significant issue. But beware! Remaining stocks are limited and once they’re gone, they’re gone!
2022 UK QE II Memorial CERTIFIED BU 50p & £5
(+ £3.99 p&p)
Limited to 9 item(s) per household
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Coin Diameter: 38.61mm, 27.30mm
- Coin Weight: 28.28g, 8g
- Obverse Designer: Martin Jennings
- Reverse Designer: John Bergdahl & The Royal Mint, Edgar Fuller & Cecil Thomas
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated