UK 2023 Professor Dumbledore Silver Proof 50p Coin
Wands at the ready! Today you can order the third coin in the UK Harry Potter 50p series and secure your UK 2023 Professor Dumbledore 50p in superior Silver Proof quality.
Interestingly, although this is the third coin in the series, it is the first to feature King Charles III's effigy, marking the first dual-portrait collection...
- Celebrates 25 years since the publication of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- Design based on Jim Kay's illustrations from the illustrated version of the book
- Coin includes a special lenticular feature — not seen on UK 50ps before
- Struck from .925 Silver to a Proof finish with the design brought to life in vivid colour
- Only 15,000 Silver Professor Dumbledore 50ps available — globally
- Fully approved by Bloomsbury publishing and J.K. Rowling
- This will be the first Harry Potter 50p to feature King Charles III's portrait on the obverse
When tilted the lenticular feature switches between the number 25 and a lightning bolt!
Click 'Add to Basket' below to secure the Professor Dumbledore Silver Proof 50p for The Royal Mint price of £69.50 (+p&p).
Or, secure all four Silver Proof coins in the Harry Potter 50p series by clicking here >>
UK 2023 Albus Dumbledore 50p Silver Proof Coin
(+ £3.99 p&p)
Limited to 3 item(s) per household
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2023
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Diameter: 27.30mm
- Weight: 8.0g
- Finish: Proof
- Obverse: Martin Jennings
- Reverse: Ffion Gwillim
- LEP: 15,000