2023 UK King Charles III Coronation CERTIFIED BU 50p
The most significant royal event of our generation has been celebrated with a UK 50p coin, struck by The Royal Mint to commemorate the coronation of King Charles III and Queen Camilla.
You can now own yours in the LIMITED EDITION Change Checker Coronation Cards featuring a gold edge and available to the first 50,000 collectors!
- The UK’s FIRST EVER coronation 50p, released to celebrate the coronation of King Charles III
- First 50,000 presented in limited edition Change Checker Coronation Cards
- Special obverse design features a crowned portrait of the King – specially created for this range of coins
- Features the royal cypher set against Westminster Abbey, where the King was crowned
- Struck to a superior Brilliant Uncirculated quality and protectively encapsulated in official Change Checker Coronation packaging to preserve for generations to come
The 2023 Coronation 50p coin WILL be entering circulation this year, however serious collectors will not only want to guarantee one in superior quality, but to also ensure they get their hands on this special version, which you won’t be able to find in your change.
Don’t miss the chance to own yours in the limited edition Change Checker Coronation Cards, whilst stocks last!
Own this 50p alongside the brand new 2023 UK King Charles III Coronation £5 for just £17.98 here >>
2023 UK KCIII Coronation CERTIFIED BU 50p
(+ £2.99 p&p)
Limited to 9 item(s) per household
(+ £2.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Year of Issue: 2023
- Denomination: 50p
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel
- Weight: 8g
- Diameter: 27.30mm
- Reverse Designer: Natasha Jenkins
- Obverse Designer: Martin Jennings
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Edition Limit: 50,000