SOLD OUT: The ULTIMATE Tutankhamun Collecting Opportunity
*** SOLD OUT ***
In 1922, Howard Carter made the most dramatic discovery in archaeological history — the tomb of Tutankhamun.
And to mark the centenary of the opening of Tutankhamun’s tomb, FIVE 50ps have been issued by the Isle of Man Treasury.
This Tutankhamun Stamp and 50p Coin Cover is the MOST LIMITED way to secure the Brilliant Uncirculated Tutankhamun 50ps for your collection.
- Comprising the Official Royal Mail Tutankhamun Philatelic label issued to mark the 100th Anniversary alongside the five 50ps.
- Officially postmarked by Royal Mail on the day Howard Carter entered the tomb — 16th February 2023.
- JUST 495 covers are available for worldwide distribution — no more of these one-day-only postmarked covers can be produced.
- Authorised by the Isle of Man Treasury.
- All Five 50ps have been struck to a superior Brilliant Uncirculated quality — the collector’s favourite specification.
This is the smallest edition presentation you’ll find — from a collector’s point of view, the decision is obvious. You can only secure the 50ps and Official Royal Mail Philatelic label in a set like this, and we guarantee you won’t find a smaller edition anywhere else.
We’re expecting demand to outweigh availability so make sure you secure yours day!
Click here to shop the full range now >>
Tutankhamun Ultimate 50p Coin and Stamp Cover
(+ £3.99 p&p)
Limited to 3 item(s) per household
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Actual Size of Cover:Large Cover 254mm x 177mm
- Coins: Tutankhamun Brilliant Uncirculated 50p Set with colour print
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel
- Diameter: 27.30mm
- Weight: 8g
- Reverse: Joe Cummings
- Obverse: Glyn Davies
- Stamp: GB Union Jack Stamp with a bespoke Tutankhamun label
- Postmark: 16.02.2023
- Edition Limit: 495