Since their introduction in 1990, UK £5 coins have since become a favourite with collectors, viewed by many as the UK’s flagship coins.
Importantly, £5 coins are reserved for the most significant Royal event or anniversary, making them a treasured piece of British history.
Today you can own nine of the most significant £5 coins celebrating the reigning Royal house of the United Kingdom, the House of Windsor.
Your collection includes:
- 2018 Royal Wedding: Issued to celebrate the wedding of HRH Prince Harry of Wales and Ms Meghan Markle.
- 2018 Four Generations: This coin celebrates the first time we have seen four successive generations within The Royal Family since the reign of Queen Victoria.
- 2018 Prince of Wales 70th Birthday: The only UK coin to mark HRH Prince of Wales’ landmark 70th birthday.
- 2018 65th Coronation Anniversary: It is the only official UK coin to celebrate the rare royal milestone of the Queen’s Sapphire Coronation anniversary.
- 2018 Prince George's 5th Birthday: A design that features the iconic St George and the dragon by Jody Clark.
- 2017 Prince Philip: Issued to celebrate Duke of Edinburgh’s 70 years of service to the Queen, the United Kingdom, and the Commonwealth.
- 2017 Sapphire Jubilee: The only official UK coin to mark The Queen’s Sapphire Jubilee and the design was approved by the Palace itself.
- 2017 Platinum Wedding: Issued to mark the longest marriage in Royal history of HM Queen Elizabeth II and Duke of Edinburgh.
- 2017 Centenary of The House of Windsor: Issued to mark the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the House of Windsor.
Secure yours today
As you would expect with such a special coin set, your House of Windsor £5 coins have been struck to a superior Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
Each coin has then been carefully encapsulated in official Change Checker packaging and displayed in a Change Checker display page.
Don’t miss out on owning the House of Windsor £5 Coin Collection and secure yours now for just £99.95 >>
UK House of Windsor CERTIFIED BU £5 Collection
(+ £3.99 p&p)
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Year of Issue: 2017 & 2018
- Coin Diameter: 38.61mm
- Coin Weight: 28.28g
- Obverse Designers: Jody Clark
- Reverse Designers: Humphrey Pagent, Glyn Davies, John Bergdahl, Jody Clark,
- Timothy Noad, Robert Elderton, Stephen Taylor.
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Coins Included: 2017 Prince Philip, 2017 Sapphire Jubilee, 2017 Platinum
- Wedding, 2017 House of Windsor, 2018 Royal Wedding, 2018 Four Generations,
- 2018 Prince of Wales 70th Birthday, 2018 65th Coronation Anniversary, 2018
- Prince George's 5th Birthday.