The most significant royal event of our generation has been celebrated with a UK £5 coin, as well as the UK’s first ever coronation 50p.
Struck by The Royal Mint, this coin pair commemorates the coronation of King Charles III and The Queen Consort.
Just 50,000 of the 50ps are available in LIMITED EDITION Change Checker Coronation Cards featuring a gold edge — available now alongside the official UK £5
- The UK’s FIRST EVER coronation 50p, released to celebrate the coronation of King Charles III at Westminster Abbey
- First 50,000 50ps available in limited edition Change Checker Coronation Cards
- Special obverse designs featuring a crowned portrait of the King — specially created for this range of coins
- Both coins have been struck to a superior Brilliant Uncirculated quality and protectively encapsulated in official Change Checker packaging to preserve for generations to come
The 2023 Coronation 50p coin WILL be entering circulation this year, however serious collectors will not only want to guarantee one in superior quality, but to also ensure they get their hands on this special version, which you won’t be able to find in your change.
These UK coins are set to become some of the most collected issues in recent years and increasingly sought-after among collectors the world over.
Don’t miss the chance to own yours!
UK KCIII Coronation BU £5 and 50p Pair
(+ £2.99 p&p)
(+ £2.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Year of Issue: 2023
- Coin Diameter: 27.30mm & 38.61mm
- Coin Weight: 8.00g & 28.28g
- Obverse Designer: Martin Jennings
- Reverse Designer: Natasha Jenkins & Timothy Noad
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated