Two Paddington 50p coins were issued by The Royal Mint in 2019, and you can own both today!
To continue the celebration of the 60th anniversary of the iconic British Bear, The Royal Mint have issued two more Paddington 50p coins.
Both coins are based on the modern adaptations of the story from the CGI live action films.
The two coins in this pack include:
- Paddington at the Tower of London 50p – Paddington’s journey continued as he was seen at one of London’s most-famous landmarks, the Tower of London.
- Paddington at St. Paul’s Cathedral 50p – the final Paddington 50p issue, the much-loved bear is seen outside St. Paul’s Cathedral.
Both coins are now in circulation, and are proving to be some of the most sought after collectibles ever issued.
You can own both coins in the Official Change Checker Paddington 50p Collector’s Pack, and both are in Brilliant Uncirculated quality, so are in superior quality than if you waited to try and find the coins in your change.
The coins in this pack are NO LONGER AVAILABLE from The Royal Mint, but you can secure the Brilliant Uncirculated issues today for JUST £25.00 (+p&p).
Order now to secure these sought-after coins for your collection today!
2019 Complete Paddington 50p Pack
(+ £2.99 p&p)
(+ £2.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Coin Diameter: 27.30mm
- Coin Weight: 8.00g
- Obverse Designer: Jody Clark
- Reverse Designer: David Knapton
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Both coins come displayed in Change Checker Pack