On 6th June 1944 over 160,000 Allied Soldiers landed on the beaches of Normandy, France, in what was to be the largest amphibious invasion in world history. It marked the beginning of the end for WWII, bringing the world a momentous step closer to peace.
70 years later, in honour of this historic anniversary, an official coin was issued. There are several reasons why this coin will be an important addition to your collection:
- Pays tribute to the Servicemen and women who took part in the landings, making sure generations to come never forget their bravery
- Using modern minting techniques the coin features a specially commissioned full colour illustration of troops landing on the Normandy Beaches
- The coin has been finished with the exquisite addition of 24 carat gold plating
- Strictly limited to just 19,500 worldwide
Save £9.99 today
Usually priced at £39.99, you can secure the 70th Anniversary of D-Day Gold-Plated coin for just £30(+p&p).
The 70th Anniversary of D-Day is a landmark event in our world history. Demand for this coin has been high and there are only 19,500 available worldwide. Act swiftly in order to avoid disappointment.
Upgrade to the Three Coin Set and save a total of £45.00 on the full retail price - click here >>
The 70th Anniversary of D-Day Gold-Plated Coin
(+ £3.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Cook Islands
- Metal: Copper with 24 Carat Gold-plating
- Diameter: 38.61mm, Weight: 27g
- Reverse: Normandy Landings
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS