Wands at the ready! Today you can order the third coin in the UK Harry Potter 50p series and secure your UK 2023 Professor Dumbledore 50p in an official BU Pack.
Interestingly, although this is the third coin in the series, it is the first to feature King Charles III's effigy, marking the first dual-portrait collection...
- Celebrates 25 years since the publication of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- Design based on Jim Kay's illustrations from the illustrated version of the book
- Coin includes a special lenticular feature — not seen on UK 50ps before
- Fully approved by Bloomsbury publishing and J.K. Rowling
- Struck to Brilliant Uncirculated quality and presented in an official Royal Mint BU pack with bespoke artwork
- This will be the first Harry Potter 50p to feature King Charles III's portrait on the obverse
When tilted the lenticular feature switches between the number 25 and a lightning bolt!
Click 'Add to Basket' below to secure the Professor Dumbledore 50p BU Pack for The Royal Mint price of £11 (+p&p).
Or, secure all four BU coins in the Harry Potter 50p series by clicking here >>
UK 2023 Albus Dumbledore 50p BU Coin
(+ £2.99 p&p)
(+ £2.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2023
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel
- Diameter: 27.30mm
- Weight: 8g
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Obverse: Martin Jennings
- Reverse: Ffion Gwillim