This is an exclusive opportunity to own the UK 1994 Royal Mint Brilliant Uncirculated Pack, which is no longer available from the Royal Mint.
Issued over twenty years ago the 1994 Brilliant Uncirculated collection features eight coins, and includes these historic coins:
- The Bank of England £2: This commemorative £2 was issued in 1994 to mark the 300th anniversary of the Bank of England. The reverse design features the original Corporate Seal of the Bank of England and distinctive Cypher of William and Mary.
- The Scotland Lion Rampant £1 Coin: This coin features a Lion Rampant on the reverse to represent Scotland. The term 'rampant' refers to the position of the lion standing upright with forelegs raised and claws unsheathed.
- The D-Day 50p Coin: To commemorate the 50th anniversary of the D-Day landings this 50p, designed by sculptor John Mills, depicts an armada of ships and planes heading in one direction.
LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE
The set is no longer available from the Royal Mint and we only have fifty left in stock to offer you.
Each coin in the pack is in superior condition to coins found in normal change because they were struck to the Royal Mint’s Brilliant Uncirculated quality.
Your collection will also be presented in the original Royal Mint packaging and comes with information explaining the eight designs included.
This could be one of the last opportunities to own this historic collection, which commemorates many significant UK anniversaries.
Please order today to avoid disappointment.
UK 1994 Royal Mint BU Pack
(+ £2.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
(+ £2.99 p&p)
- Year of issue: 1994
- Country of issue: UK
- Denomination: £2, £1, 50p, 20p, 10p, 5p, 2p, 1p
- Quality: Brilliant Uncirculated