UK BU 50p DateStamp™: First Portrait of King Charles III
** MEMORIAM COINS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FROM THE ROYAL MINT **
A UK 50p has been authorised for release to honour the incredible life and legacy of Queen Elizabeth II. And today you can own the new 50p in a limited DateStamp™.
Importantly, this is also the first UK 50p to feature the new King Charles III portrait on the obverse.
- The FIRST UK coinage to feature King Charles III on the obverse, designed by renowned sculptor Martin Jennings and fully approved by His Majesty the King
- Released to honour the life of Queen Elizabeth II, the UK’s longest reigning monarch
- The reverse features the 1953 Coronation Crown design by Edgar Fuller, modelled by Cecil Thomas
- Your 50p will be struck to a superior Brilliant Uncirculated Quality and specially encapsulated alongside a 1st class stamp, postmarked on the coins official release date – 3rd October 2022
- Limited to just 9,500 worldwide
The In Memoriam coins are now off sale at The Royal Mint, which means this could be your last chance to own such a historically significant issue! Click 'Add to Basket' now to secure yours before the limited stock is gone!
If you wish to own both the new 50p & £5 coins together in a DateStamp™ Pair, click here >>
UK 2022 Her Majesty QEII BU 50p DateStamp
(+ £3.99 p&p)
Limited to 3 item(s) per household
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: UK
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Coin Diameter: 27.3mm
- Coin Weight: 8g
- Metal: Cupro Nickel
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Edition Limit: 9,500
- Postmarking Date: 3rd October 2022
- DateStamp(TM) is a trademark of 288 Group Ltd