UK 50p & £5 BU Pack Pair: First Official Portrait of King Charles III
** NO LONGER AVAILABLE FROM THE ROYAL MINT **
A UK 50p and £5 has been authorised for release to honour the incredible life and legacy of Queen Elizabeth II. Importantly, these are the first UK coins to feature the new King Charles III portrait on the obverse.
- The FIRST UK coinage to feature King Charles III on the obverse, designed by renowned sculptor Martin Jennings and fully approved by His Majesty the King
- Released to honour the life of Queen Elizabeth II, the UK’s Longest Reigning Monarch
- The 50p reverse features the 1953 Coronation Crown design by Edgar Fuller, modelled by Cecil Thomas
- The £5 reverse features a design by John Bergdahl and The Royal Mint, with two new portraits of Queen Elizabeth II
- This 50p will enter circulation, but you can secure yours today in superior Brilliant Uncirculated condition, specially encapsulated in official Royal Mint Packaging
- You will receive both the individual 50p and £5 bespoke BU packs with this order
The In Memoriam coins are now off sale at The Royal Mint, which means this could be your last chance to own such a historically significant issue! Click 'Pre-Order' now to secure yours before the limited stock is gone!
If you wish to own the 50p & £5 in Change Checker Packaging for just £36.00 (+p&p), click here >>
UK 2022 Her Majesty QEII 50p and £5 BU Pair
(+ £3.99 p&p)
Limited to 3 item(s) per household
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country: UK
- Year: 2022
- Specifications: 50p and £5
- Metal: Cupro-nickel
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Obverse: Martin Jennings
- Reverse: Edgar Fuller & Cecil Thomas / John Bergdahl
- Available for sale at The Royal Mint until 31st December.