You can now own all 13 of the United Kingdom’s brand new coins dated 2019 within the latest Royal Mint Annual Brilliant Uncirculated coin pack.
Each coin has been struck to a superior Brilliant Uncirculated finish and is ready to display in an informative presentation pack.
The five commemorative coins included are as follows:
- Queen Victoria £5 – celebrating the 200th anniversary of Queen Victoria's birth in 1819.
- Wedgwood £2 – marking 260 years since the establishment of the company which took pottery from a craft to an international industry.
- D-Day £2 – commemorating the 75th Anniversary of the Normandy Landings.
- Samuel Pepys’ £2 – 31st May 2019 will mark 250 years since Samuel Pepys wrote his last diary entry.
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle 50p – a tribute to the author and his iconic literary creations 160 years after his birth.
These are accompanied by the eight definitive coins from the 1p to the £2.
Click 'add to basket' today to secure this set at its official Royal Mint issue price.
Also available in an immaculate Proof finish >>>
UK 2019 Annual Coin Set
(+ £3.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: Various Base Metal
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Includes: 5 commemorative issues and 8 definitive UK coins