UK 50p BU Pack: First Official Portrait of King Charles III
** NO LONGER AVAILABLE FROM THE ROYAL MINT **
A UK 50p has been authorised for release to honour the incredible life and legacy of Queen Elizabeth II.
Importantly, this is also the first UK 50p to feature the new King Charles III portrait on the obverse.
- The FIRST UK coinage to feature King Charles III on the obverse, designed by renowned sculptor Martin Jennings and fully approved by His Majesty the King.
- Released to honour the life of Queen Elizabeth II, the UK’s Longest Reigning Monarch.
- The reverse features the 1953 Coronation Crown design by Edgar Fuller, modelled by Cecil Thomas.
- This 50p will enter circulation, but you can secure yours today in superior Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Comes presented in official Royal Mint Packaging.
The In Memoriam coins are now off sale at The Royal Mint, which means this could be your last chance to own such a historically significant issue! Click 'Pre-Order' now to secure yours before the limited stock is gone!
If you wish to own the new 50p & £5 coins together with our multi-buy P&P saving, click here >>
If you wish to own the official 50p in Change Checker Packaging for just £12.99 (+p&p), click here >>
UK 2022 Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II BU 50p
(+ £2.99 p&p)
Limited to 3 item(s) per household
(+ £2.99 p&p)
- Country: UK
- Year: 2022
- Denomination: 50p
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Diameter: 27.30mm
- Weight: 8g
- Obverse: Martin Jennings
- Reverse: Edgar Fuller and Cecil Thomas
- Available at The Royal Mint until 31st December.