5,500 Stephen Hawking Silver Proof 50p coins have been issued by The Royal Mint and they have already completely sold out at the Mint - less than 2 hours after launch! That makes it the fastest-selling 50p ever.
We have just 141 coins remaining and are offering collectors the chance to own them in what we believe is the fairest way possible – by entering the Stephen Hawking Silver Proof 50p Coin Ballot.
By entering the ballot you’ve now got the chance to own this sought-after Silver Proof 50p for the Royal Mint issue price of £55.
To take up what could your last chance to add the Stephen Hawking Silver Proof 50p to your collection, simply follow the instructions below:
- Click ADD TO BASKET.
- Complete the FREE checkout via our normal shopping basket.
- We will randomly draw the 141 successful entries by 22nd March 2019.
- If you are selected, we will contact you by email to confirm your £55 payment (+p&p).
- We’ll then send you your Stephen Hawking 50p Silver Proof coin.
Terms & Conditions
- 141 Stephen Hawking 50p Silver Proof coins are available. They will only be allocated to the successful entrants to the ballot.
- Ballot entry is limited to one per household. Additional applications will not be entered in to the ballot.
- The ballot will close at 5pm on Tuesday 19th March 2019.
- The draw will take place between 20th and 22nd March 2019.
- The successful ballot entrants will be notified by email no later than 22nd March 2019.
- Successful entrants will be provided with an exclusive link to confirm their purchase of the Stephen Hawking 50p Silver Proof coin. They will have 14 days in which to confirm their purchase of the 50p Silver Proof coin. After that time their allocation will be forfeited.
- We reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, including closing the ballot early or extending the closing date.
- The ballot is not open to employees of 288 Group Ltd. or their families.
For more details please see our FAQ here.
2019 Stephen Hawking 50p Silver Ballot Entry
(+ £0.00 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
(+ £0.00 p&p)
- Country of Issue: UK
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Coin Diameter: 27.30mm
- Coin Weight: 8.00g
- Obverse: QE II by Jody Clark
- Reverse: Edwina Ellis
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Finish: Proof
- Edition limit: 5,500