As Britain’s longest serving Consort – the Queen’s “strength and stay” – and as former President of the Royal Mint Advisory Committee, HRH Prince Philip has appeared on a number of UK £5 coins.
Most recently, The Royal Mint has released a new £5 in commemoration of the Duke of Edinburgh’s incredible life.
Today you have the opportunity to secure this coin in Brilliant Uncirculated quality, alongside two more coins to make the perfect Prince Philip £5 Set, including:
- 2017 Prince Philip £5: Issued to celebrate Duke of Edinburgh’s 70 years of service to the Queen, the United Kingdom, and the Commonwealth
- 2017 Platinum Wedding £5: Issued to mark the longest marriage in royal history, featuring a specially commissioned double portrait of HRH Queen Elizabeth II and HRH Prince Philip
- 2021 Prince Philip £5: Issued to commemorate the life of HRH Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh
Secure your Prince Philip £5 Set today!
Your coins have been struck to a Brilliant Uncirculated finish and protectively encapsulated in official Change Checker packaging to preserve for generations to come.
A real collector’s set, these coins pay a special tribute to the Prince who will forever be remembered as a treasured member of British royal history.
Both coins issued in 2017 are no longer available from The Mint and retail for £24.99 each, but today you can own the complete set of all three coins for just £50.00 (+p&p).
To view the full range of Prince Philip products, click here >>
Prince Philip BU £5 Set
(+ £2.99 p&p)
(+ £2.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Year of Issue: 2017 & 2021
- Denomination: £5
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel
- Weight: 28.28g
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Reverse: John Bergdahl, Humphrey Paget
- Obverse: Etienne Millner, Jody Clark
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated