You can now own all 13 of the United Kingdom’s BRAND NEW coins dated 2021 with the latest Royal Mint Annual Brilliant Uncirculated coin pack.
The five commemorative coins, marking significant anniversaries, included are as follows:
- The Queen’s 95th Birthday £5 – marking Her Majesty the Queen’s 95th birthday which she’ll celebrate on 21st April 2021.
- Sir Walter Scott £2 – celebrating the 250th anniversary of his birth and his literary legacy.
- H. G. Wells £2 – commemorating the life and works of the renowned sci-fi author in the 75th anniversary of his passing.
- John Logie Baird 50p – marking the 75th anniversary of his passing as well as his ground-breaking contributions to science.
- Decimal Day 50p – a tribute to the greatest biggest change in British currency in over 1,000 years that took place 50 years ago.
The five new commemorative coins are accompanied by the eight definitive coins from the 1p to the £2, all newly dated for 2021. The coins in the set feature the Jody Clark effigy of Queen Elizabeth II, all except for one...
Special Decimal Day 50p obverse
In this landmark year where we celebrate the 50th anniversary of decimalisation, the Decimal Day 50p in the Annual Set has a very special and nostalgic design feature, which is sure to excite collectors.
You see, this coin - the only one in the set - features the Arnold Machin effigy on its obverse. This is the second effigy of the Queen to feature on UK coinage, and was introduced specially for the first decimal coins - it's a fitting tribute to decimalisation!
Significantly, the only way you can own this special coin is by owning the complete Annual Set - you won't find it anywhere else.
Available for The Royal Mint's official issue price
Importantly, each coin has been struck to a superior Brilliant Uncirculated finish – this is the finish collectors covet as they’re free from the blemishes and scratches you find on your circulated change.
What’s more all 13 coins arrive ready to display and enjoy in a beautiful presentation pack from The Royal Mint, complete with information about each of the coins and the significant anniversary they mark.
And better still, you can secure your new UK 2021 coins for The Royal Mint’s official issue price of JUST £55 (+p&p).
Click 'add to basket' today to secure this set at its official Royal Mint issue price.
Also available in immaculate and superior Proof finish >>
PLEASE NOTE: we are awaiting stock from The Royal Mint and currently expect to ship this product from mid-March.
UK 2021 Annual Coin Set BU Pack
(+ £3.99 p&p)
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: Various Base Metal
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Includes: 5 commemorative issues and 8 definitive UK coins