For the FIRST TIME in 70 years, a new monarch’s portrait features on UK stamps.
You can now own ALL FOUR Definitive King Charles III Stamps alongside the UK’s FIRST King Charles 50p!
- Strictly limited to just 1,000 WORLDWIDE
- Includes a special One-Day-Only Postmark: Officially postmarked on the date the stamps are released — 4th April 2023
- Features ALL FOUR UK Definitive Stamps bearing the new monarch’s portrait
- Both the 50p and the stamps have been designed by Martin Jennings and officially approved by His Majesty the King
- The 50p has been struck to a superior Brilliant Uncirculated quality and is OFF SALE at the mint
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity and comes housed in a Display Page which fits neatly into your Change Checker Album
Mark the start of a new era for UK coins and stamps — this historic release really must not be missed.
But, as the coin is now off sale at the Mint and this presentation is strictly limited, less than 1 in 1,500 people in the UK can own the first King Charles III coin and stamps this way.
The stamps will be officially released on the 4th April, but you can pre-order yours for just £29.99 (+p&p), whilst stocks last.
You can also own Change Checker’s FIRST Stamp Cards for just £15.99 here >>
First Portrait of KCIII Stamp and Coin Cover
(+ £3.99 p&p)
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Actual Size of Cover: 190mm x 127mm
- Coin: 2022 UK QEII Memorial
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel
- Weight: 8g
- Diameter: 27.30mm
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Stamps: 1st and 2nd Class including Large Letter
- Postmarking: 04.04.2023
- Edition Limit: 1000