Terms and Conditions
- Ballot entry is limited to one per household. Additional applications will not be entered in to the ballot.
- The ballot will be drawn up to three days before each launch.
- The successful ballot entrants will be notified by email on the day of release for the new coin.
- Successful entrants will be provided with an exclusive link to confirm their purchase of the newly released coin at face value. Please note that entrants must use the link from the email to secure the coin. We will not be able to place the order over the phone. Successful entrants will have 7 days in which to confirm their purchase. After that time their allocation will be forfeited.
- We reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, including, but not limited to, stopping the 2020 Face Value Ballot completely, closing the ballot early or extending the closing date and varying the number of coins available.
- The ballot is not open to employees of 288 Group or their families.
1. How do I enter the 2020 Face Value Coin Ballot?
Please click here and follow the step by step instructions.
2. Does it cost anything to enter the ballot?
It's FREE to enter the 2020 Face Value Coin Ballot. If you are successful we will email you a link to pay for your coin at face value.
3. Who can enter the 2020 Face Value Coin Ballot?
The ballot is open to all UK residents. Employees of 288 Group and their families are not eligible to enter.
4. How many times can I enter the ballot?
Ballot entry is limited to one per household. Additional applications will not be entered into the ballot.
5. Will I need to enter the ballot each time a new coin is released?
No. You only need to enter once to then be included in the ballot for all upcoming UK new issue 50p and £2 coins in 2020.
6. Will I need to enter again if I win a ballot?
No. Even if you win, we will still automatically include you in the next ballot.
7. How will I know if my ballot entry has been successful?
The successful ballot entrants will be notified via email on launch day. You will have 7 days to confirm your reservation.
8. If I am successful, what do I need to do?
We will email you. You will need a credit/debit card to confirm your payment. Payment will not be taken until after the coin has been despatched.
9. If I am successful, when will I receive my coin?
You should receive your coin 3-5 working days after despatch.
10. If I am successful, do I have to complete my order?
If you are successful in the ballot, you have the choice of whether you wish to complete your application by making your payment. If you choose not to, your allocation will automatically be forfeited after 7 days.
How to contact us:
If you have further questions please click here to contact our Customer Service Team
Please do NOT add email@example.com to your spam list as it may affect you receiving your successful ballot allocation. We recommend you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list.