2012 was an eventful year for the UK with the Royal Diamond Jubilee celebrations and the 2012 London Olympics. The UK 2012 Royal Mint Brilliant Uncirculated Pack is the perfect way to commemorate the special year.
The Brilliant Uncirculated collection features ten coins which were released in 2012 and includes some particularly distinct coins for your collection:
- The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Commemorative £5 coin: This was the first coin ever struck to commemorate a Royal Diamond Jubilee, and features two new portraits of Her Majesty, which were especially created to commemorate the occasion.
- The Charles Dickens £2 coin: The reverse features the design of Dickens' recognisable profile crafted from the titles of his most famous works. The edge of the coin also has the famous line ‘Something Will Turn Up’, from Dickens’ own favourite story, David Copperfield.
- The 2012 Royal Arms Shield Collection: Featuring the Royal Arms Shield £1, and the 10p, 2p, 1p, 5p, 20p, and 50p, which when placed together form the complete shield.
- The Shoulders of Giants £2 coin: The concentric design to commemorate Mankind’s technological advances has been used on £2 coins every year since 1997 to date.
LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE
As the set is no longer available from the Royal Mint we only have a limited quantity left to offer you, and sets from this year are particularly popular.
Each coin in the pack is struck to the Royal Mint’s Brilliant Uncirculated quality. Your collection will also be presented in the original Royal Mint packaging.
Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity to commemorate this historic year for generations to come.
UK 2012 Royal Mint BU Pack
(+ £2.99 p&p)
(+ £2.99 p&p)
- Year of issue: 2012
- Country of issue: UK
- Denomination: £5, £2, £1, 50p, 20p, 10p, 5p, 2p, 1p
- Quality: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS