Heritage, Tradition and Legacy is the hallmark of the NumisProof and it is those values that are fast making it amongst the most popular modern collectables.
Drawing from centuries of coin minting tradition, each large 2 inch (50 mm) blank has been carefully gold-plated with 24-carat gold and polished to the highest “proof” standard demanded by serious collectors.
However, it also benefits from modern minting techniques, which enables the addition of full-colour to the design, truly bringing the subject to life.
So with these elements in mind, it is no surprise that the NumisProof Advisory Committee has authorised an exclusive release to celebrate Her Majesty’s Diamond Jubilee Weekend.
What makes the NumisProof a Collector’s Treasure?
- Each NumisProof blank is 2 inches (50 mm) in diameter and has been layered in 24 Carat Gold.
- Traditional minting techniques ensure each NumisProof is minted to the very highest standard.
- The heraldic design is surrounded by the Latin legend – HERITAS, TRADITIO, LEGATVM – Heritage, Tradition, Legacy.
- The very latest minting techniques have allowed a coloured design to grace the NumisProof.
- The Authenticity and Limited Edition is guaranteed by the Certificate of Authenticity with its official NumisProof Security Hologram.
- The provenance of each NumisProof is further proved by the all important “hallmark” element.
Limited to just 19,500, this exclusive Diamond Jubilee Weekend NumisProof can be yours for just £39.99 - order now before it's too late!
The Diamond Jubilee Weekend NumisProof
(+ £3.99 p&p)
I understand I will receive other NumisProofs at thepriority collector's price of £39.99 (+p&p) in the Year inthe life of Queen Elizabeth II NumisProof Collection atmonthly intervals. I am under no obligation and may returnany NumisProof within 10 days. I may stop collecting at anytime.
- Diameter: 2 inches (50mm), Weight: 44g
- Limited Edition: 19,500
- Year Mark: 2012
- 24 Carat Gold Plated
(+ £3.99 p&p)