Combining 8 ‘lucky’ coins issued by countries all over the world, this special collection contains coins that are so precious they are no longer being used as currency.
This set contains coins which are seen as lucky charms that might lead to wealth, health, good luck and a prosperous life. Some cultures even believe that these lucky charms are capable of keeping evil at bay.
The coins are arranged in the shape of a four-leaved clover which has been revered as a lucky symbol across the world for centuries.
This precious set contains:
- The Caribbean Cent coin from Bermuda, decorated with a lucky pig – a symbol of both fertility and strength and also refers to prosperity and wealth.
- The 1 Vatu coin from the South Sea island of Vanuatu. This coin features the lucky Triton’s trumpet which stands for happiness, success and love in Buddhism.
- The 1 Tambala coin from Malawi features a fish which has been considered a symbol of fertility for many years. In China it also signifies wealth and success and in Christianity it signifies the faith.
- An Irish lucky Penny, which brings great luck to its owner. These lucky pennies feature the Irish harp, Ireland's national symbol.
- The 1-Toea coin, which originates from Papua New Guinea. The butterfly on this coin symbolizes the joy and happiness evolving from things.
- 5 Pence from the Falkland Islands. The albatross on this coin signifies a happy homecoming and has been a popular motif for seafarers across the world.
- The lucky Pfennig, the best-known coin in Germany. According to ancient traditional beliefs, this copper material that this coin is plated with compensates for evil charms and facilitates potency.
- The historical Cash coin from Ancient China is often worn as jewellery to bring wealth and happiness to the wearer. This coin is seen as a symbol of wealth worldwide
Don’t miss out on the chance to own the All the Luck in the World Coin Set. Order yours now.
The 'All the Luck in the World' Coin Set
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Bermuda, Vanatu, Malwai, Ireland, Papua New Guinea, Falkland
- Island, Germany, Ancient China.
- Quality: Uncirculated
(+ £3.99 p&p)